No data connection on my HTC Chacha... Help!

anjilaz

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to fix the data connection? I have no idea what happened one day its working fine next thing i know I cant connect to the internet it keeps saying no data connection or i keep getting.... an error occurred during sign in. Please try again later... thats everytime I try to log onto facebook after using my username and password... I can no longer access the internet full stop. I haven't been able to access the Android Market, HTC Sense and the weather doesn't even show up on the welcome screen. Yet I'm able to text and take photos, videos, listen to music etc etc but I can't even make a toll free call..... Please help.

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to fix the data connection? I have no idea what happened one day its working fine next thing i know I cant connect to the internet it keeps saying no data connection or i keep getting.... an error occurred during sign in. Please try again later... thats everytime I try to log onto facebook after using my username and password... I can no longer access the internet full stop. I haven't been able to access the Android Market, HTC Sense and the weather doesn't even show up on the welcome screen. Yet I'm able to text and take photos, videos, listen to music etc etc but I can't even make a toll free call..... Please help.

Try a battery pull (take the batter and sim card out for 5 minutes and put them back in and switch on)

Let me know if this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty