My Eris won't charge. :(

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
So I've had it since like, January, and I've had absolutely no problems..until now. I got home from work, was gonna charge it before I left to go out, and it wouldn't charge. Restarted it, pulled the battery...no help. I even tried plugging it into the computer, and using some random Motorola wall charger that fit. Nothing will work. It doesn't even recognize it, no lightning bolt symbol, still says to plug in my charger....it can tell that it was plugged in though, I think, cuz it lit up from the 'resting' screen brightness when I pulled the USB out of the phone.

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
if you got the phone in january, you should still have a few weeks of warranty left. you probably need to see about getting a replacement. i can't recall seeing any other reports of problems like this one so i can't offer any other solutions for you.

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Even though I caused it (*coughcoughbumcarchargercough*), I'm getting my replacement phone in from VZW tomorrow. I wasn't gonna get it actually(personal damage is not covered blah blah blah), I was just gonna use the little bit of money I had saved up to buy an Incredible with an upgrade that was just sitting on the account, but my mom is a beast at dealing with customer service.

I'll probably end up using that upgrade in at least a month.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19