htc evo 3d out before summer

krod31

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
HMMM the sprint evo page says coming soon!!!! doesnt say summer...

maybe just maybe before june?? MAY is summer too right.....

probably just wishful thinking..

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
HMMM the sprint evo page says coming soon!!!! doesnt say summer...

maybe just maybe before june?? MAY is summer too right.....

probably just wishful thinking..

I really hope not in may I want to get the first day it comes out im due beging of june. I go the Evo then that is why

toad6386

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
As an original Pre owner, I'm anxious about this phone hitting the market. My Pre is getting closer and closer to becoming a Frisbee, and I don't know how long I can wait. Any who, while scanning the net today, I came across HTC EVO 3D release date on 2 June hinted from Blockbuster | evo-3d.net and saw this site is predicting a 2 June release. haven't seen this before after a couple weeks of looking, so it could be my inefficiency rather than lack of vaildity for the info.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
As an original Pre owner, I'm anxious about this phone hitting the market. My Pre is getting closer and closer to becoming a Frisbee, and I don't know how long I can wait. Any who, while scanning the net today, I came across HTC EVO 3D release date on 2 June hinted from Blockbuster | evo-3d.net and saw this site is predicting a 2 June release. haven't seen this before after a couple weeks of looking, so it could be my inefficiency rather than lack of vaildity for the info.

Fellow OG Pre Owner here. Seems like the Pre gets slower and slower each day. It's begging for a Dr but im holding out!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87