Evo 3d coming on June 24th confirmed by sprint

jtrane

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo! Time to get rid of this old Pre today. Gonna grab an original Evo today, and return it on June 24 to best buy, where I pre-ordered. I'm a premier customer, and am able to order on the 21st, but since I won't get the phone probably for a couple days, might as well just get it at the store on launch day. I can wait a few extra days at this point as I'll have a much better phone than I'm currently using.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone hesitant about buying a locked phone? If my Pre was locked down I wouldn't have owned it for 2 years and can't see myself owning a locke phone...

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Even worse now. . . . none of the stores know the actual price either.

This amazes me they take pre orders for phones but only post prices for new customers so essentially know one who is preordering that is not a new customer nor eligible for full upgrade knows the price.

Amazing!

dtice03

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else think it was fitting that Sprint announced the release date and pricing right before the start of WWDC? I should have seen it coming! Anyway, I can't wait to get rid of this Pre Minus!!!

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Woohoo! Time to get rid of this old Pre today. Gonna grab an original Evo today, and return it on June 24 to best buy, where I pre-ordered. I'm a premier customer, and am able to order on the 21st, but since I won't get the phone probably for a couple days, might as well just get it at the store on launch day. I can wait a few extra days at this point as I'll have a much better phone than I'm currently using.

I can't wait to get rid off my Pre- either, but I'm waiting for the 24th... I think it will hold out for 18 more days ;)

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
SP Customers will most likely get the phone on the 22nd.

If Sprint starts selling to SP Customers early enough on the 21st they will ship out on the same day. All of the times i have ordered from Sprint.com they always use OVERNIGHT shipping.

So if all goes right SP members should be getting them on the 22nd.

everyday17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
SP Customers will most likely get the phone on the 22nd.

If Sprint starts selling to SP Customers early enough on the 21st they will ship out on the same day. All of the times i have ordered from Sprint.com they always use OVERNIGHT shipping.

So if all goes right SP members should be getting them on the 22nd.

I hope they do, but when I ordered a Nexus S 4G the day it was released it was shipped ground.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I hope they do, but when I ordered a Nexus S 4G the day it was released it was shipped ground.

We should be able to get it atleast one day before. What would be the point of Sprint saying SP members will be able to get it early.

I think we will be good for atleast one or two days before the 24th.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else think it was fitting that Sprint announced the release date and pricing right before the start of WWDC?

Fitting how? I know most of us here love the Evo and Android but face it, the news of the 3D isnt even a blip on the radar compared to the frenzy Apple's news will make today. WAYYYYYYYY more people own Macs, iPads and iPhone than EVOs, sorry.

Slayix312

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Fitting how? I know most of us here love the Evo and Android but face it, the news of the 3D isnt even a blip on the radar compared to the frenzy Apple's news will make today. WAYYYYYYYY more people own Macs, iPads and iPhone than EVOs, sorry.

god-haters-gonna-hate-eagle.jpg

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

Remember that time you said there was NO WAY the Evo 3D was releasing in June?

I suppose you're somewhat right about the announcement being pretty small compared to Apple's event, but it doesn't really matter unless they announce the iPhone 5 (or 4S) is coming out in the next 2 months.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Apparently Sprint does not even know the off contract pricing.
I contacted them today and they said the $199 is only for new customers/lines/$150 eligibility.
I asked what is the price for me then since I am none of those. I am only elibible for $75 + whatever my Evo is worth if I trade.
They said to contact a store because they only see the $199 price and I am not eligible for it. lol.

Assuming you bout the Evo last year as an upgrade you are eligible to recieve a full $150 upgrade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38