Netflix for the Evo 3D works for me

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I actually downloaded a version of Netflix with auto rotation from the Evo xda forums and it works great.

Auto rotation as in you can watch a movie in portrait mode? No sure how I see that as a plus, but I guess it's always nice to have the option. Do you have a link to the apk you used?

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Will it rotate portrait if the speaker is on the right. Normally portrait mode is when soft buttons are on the right only. Im asking in case I buy the htc case with kickstand which puts the phone with speaker on the right making netflix up side down.

RealFnCool

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

coalmine

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, just got my evo 3d yesterday and no netflix app in market...had just installed in on my evo 4g a few days before but now its not available? you guys still have it on your 3d?

thanks!

coalmine

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
installed it from the link above and working...however, repeatedly asks if I want to upgrade the app...I keep hitting cancel, is it ok to download new version?

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Works great for me too. New version will kill it. This is a great bridge until the official version is updated for our phones. Thanks

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Works great for me too. New version will kill it. This is a great bridge until the official version is updated for our phones. Thanks

The new version works as well.

Since my EVO 4G is rooted, I was able to copy the Netflix app from the phone's ROM to the SD card and then install it on my 3D and it works fine without the nagging update popup.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member