Light leak from home button? (Pic inside)

jrcbandit

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have no leakage on a black screen. However, every other color has small lines of light at the bottom. It doesn't really extend into the screen at least, but the light pattern is very noticeable.

mjoinersr

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
mine is like that were you have to actually look for it to see it but now that i see others are having this issue i will take mine back tomorrow to have it replaced..

batfastard

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine does this, but it is rather dim and only noticeable at night in a dark room on a really dark or black screen. I checked my wife's EVO LTE and hers doesn't have this issue. She laughed at me when I pointed it out to her. This seems to be my only screen related issue, so I am not going to bother doing anything drastic.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

JackInTheBox3151

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine does this too! Just noticed it this morning when i was in the dark looking at a menu option. Glad to see others are having it, anyone have any luck exchanging it?

pointclickbamm

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Almost every android phone I've had has this problem, and I've had multiple different devices within the last year. I assumed everyone knew about this slightly annoying issue, lol. Actually my evo4 is my first android device that I haven't noticed it on. My droid 3 had horrible light leaks and it drove me nuts.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
lightleak.jpg

This sucks.

The more I play with this phone, the more I realize all the little glitches from the original EVO carried over to this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty