Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Got an email from sprint today, evolution 4g lte in stores tomorrow
6/2/12

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just came from my local Sprint Store and was told their limited shipment of EVO LTEs are already earmarked for preorders. They said they might get more in Monday or Tuesday of this coming week.

bpcooper14

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
My sprint store seemed to not have any idea when their shipment was coming in. Either that, or the manager didn't trust the new guy who was there working with him and didn't want to spill the beans to me today.

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just came from Sprint and the manager told me that they had Evos to sell now, but didn't seem to know of a new launch date. Who cares when they launch if they're available right now.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sprint stores can't sell early because of system restrictions but if the device is also in stock at an authorized retailer like the shack, and the sales person knows some convoluted process to override the "block" in their system, they can sell early. Devices this big usually are reserved for official sprint stores because of supply limitations or maybe a very limited supply for very limited retailers

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just came from my local Sprint Store and was told their limited shipment of EVO LTEs are already earmarked for preorders. They said they might get more in Monday or Tuesday of this coming week.
Well, my local Sprint Store just called me back saying they have an EVO for me, so I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning. Note, they said they can only hold it for 24 hrs, so those trying to find one should definitely get on a wait list in case someone doesn't pick there's up!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch