Can't decline or snooze from lock screen

cat012369

May 11, 2011
Visit site
This is driving me crazy....

If I get a call, or an alarm goes off, and I drag up to either "DECLINE" or "SNOOZE" the phone does neither....the call is answered or the alarm turned off. If the screen is on, the decline and snooze buttons work, but not the case from the lock screen.

Anyone else having this problem?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I had similar issues at first until I got an app called night clock. It is great, looks great, you can set it to a dark setting where it does not light up the area to much but you can still see the time, and it is easy to snooze and shut off. Makes the phone look like a really alarm clock when the app is open.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I drag my choice DOWN to the lock ring, and that seems to work. Made little sense to me, seemed backwards. But dragging the ring up was hit or miss, so I tried the other way.

Hope this helps. :)

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
This is driving me crazy....

If I get a call, or an alarm goes off, and I drag up to either "DECLINE" or "SNOOZE" the phone does neither....the call is answered or the alarm turned off. If the screen is on, the decline and snooze buttons work, but not the case from the lock screen.

Anyone else having this problem?

You suppose to drag the icon into the lock ring not drag the lock ring up over the icon.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
What launcher are you using stock, nova, apex?

Sent from the beast that is the OG on 4.3.1 clocked at 1.89ghz on the best kernel ever written!