boot loader won't flash pc36img.zip

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
when it cycles through looking for particular images it doesn't seem to look for pc36img.zip any more.

any ideas?

edit:

ok. i saw that it still looks for it, but it doesn't seem to recognize that it's there.

Last edited:

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't matter if your already rooted.

c'mon t0ast3d. that wasn't helpful. why don't you just ask what i am trying to do? oh, i am glad you asked. welllll, i am trying to fix my 4g after using the new WiMax radio and i figured i would try back tracking to get it done. however, now i can't get the boot loader to read this pc36img.zip and i am afraid the new RUU derived pc36img.zip over at XDA isn't gonna get read either. i ain't gonna try that one until i have exhausted all resources, though. let me know if you can think of anything, t0ast3d.

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
alright, it looks like someone this problem at XDA and it was because they were using a 2 gb SD card just like me. it reads from an 8 gb SDHC card just fine, but unfortunately my phone killed mine. i think i am reading up on a method right now to make this work and i will report back.

add:
it wasn't a method to make it recognize it on a 2 gb card. *sigh*

Last edited:

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
haha, quirky but it looks like the problem is the 2 gb card versus the 8 gb. read the 8 gb card right away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana