urooting htc evo to apply FPS update

Quiquemaracas1234

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my Evo with unrevoked, and now I have to unroot to be able to apply the update, I followed instruction to unroot, by downloading "Unrevoked forever s-on" and PC36img.problem is I get a white triangle and a yellow exclamation when I try to apply the update from HTC Evo. has anyone had this issue and how could I resolved this issue I really want to more than anything be able to know how to unroot my phone. THANKS

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Rule #1:

If you are rooted, forget about OTA updates. There are many ROMs that are based from the newest OTA and include the FPS fix. In fact, there was a rooted ROM of the newest OTA available before you could actually get the OTA update.

Now, go into HBOOT. What does the very top line on your screen say?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Rule #1:

If you are rooted, forget about OTA updates. There are many ROMs that are based from the newest OTA and include the FPS fix. In fact, there was a rooted ROM of the newest OTA available before you could actually get the OTA update.

^This.

It kills me a little bit on the inside to not apply the updates but a rooted version of any update will be available quickly. Plus it was beaten in my head by some of the people here to not apply the OTA updates :p

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
^This.

It kills me a little bit on the inside to not apply the updates but a rooted version of any update will be available quickly. Plus it was beaten in my head by some of the people here to not apply the OTA updates :p

*Cough Cough* :cool: yea I did do that a lot...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch