SD CARD full due rom manager backups

temotoren

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
My SD card is reading 0 bytes to 32 KB and its because I have a backup of cyanogenmod rc1 my stock rom and cyanogenmod rc2. Should I just delete cyanogenmod rc1 backup. And if I was to delete it can I just do it through the file manager?

cliberti

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
As long as everything is running well I would just leave the stock rom on there. Also, you must have more than that, at one point I had I think 10 backups and still had over half my card. Do you have music, videos, pictures or anything else on the SD card?

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I usually have 3 back ups on my card and I have plenty of space. I use Amon RA but still. If you want to keep those backups just put them on your pc.

But like the poster about me said, sounds like you have other stuff taking up space.

temotoren

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have lots of music and I just went to a concert took many pictures and videos and ibalso have lots of app info stored to my SD card.

Fazulka

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I only keep one nandroid on my SD card. Why keep more? I have flashed lots of ROMs and can set everything up the way I like it fairly fast, even if I don't use titanium (though that speeds things up). So I delete all nandroids before flashing a ROM, backup so i can revert if I don't want to use the new one or it causes problems, and flash away. I have no idea what people save several for.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Someone said earlier, keep one or two on the SD card. Go ahead and store the rest on your pc. Use TB to restore your apps.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I only keep one nandroid on my SD card. Why keep more? I have flashed lots of ROMs and can set everything up the way I like it fairly fast, even if I don't use titanium (though that speeds things up). So I delete all nandroids before flashing a ROM, backup so i can revert if I don't want to use the new one or it causes problems, and flash away. I have no idea what people save several for.

I can't speak for all but I keep usually two. They are not for the same rom if that is what you are thinking. I keep one of cm7 and vaelpak. I go between the two. Just like both and when I feel like I'm bored with one or something new was released for the rom (vael's always adding something for his).

Just a little insight why people might have more than one backup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa