evo 4g insurance claim

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just want to pass this info along. I just filed a claim with asurion for my wife losing her evo 4g. They are sending her a evo 3d as the replacement. So if anyone files a claim they may get a 3d too.

Reactions: hotzb22

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I did a claim today (jacked up charging port) and they're shipping me an evo3d, supposed to arrive tomorrow early afternoon. I asked the people at the repair center before I filed the claim and they looked into it with me and were just as surprised as I was when it came up evo3d. Cool beans. Just so long as it isn't jacked up I'm happy. :)

Fozee

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Those who got a 3D:

When you filed your claim, did the "Your Replacement Device" screen say that it would be a Evo 3D? Or did it just say Evo, and they shipped a 3D because they were out of stock?

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Those who got a 3D:

When you filed your claim, did the "Your Replacement Device" screen say that it would be a Evo 3D? Or did it just say Evo, and they shipped a 3D because they were out of stock?

Mine said EVO3D straight out.

Sent from my EVO3D using Tapatalk

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Curious question. I have an EVO shift but I presume I wouldn't receive a 3D cause not only is the shift still being produced (I believe) but also its face value is lower than the Evo 4G. Thoughts? Don't get me wrong love my shift but any time to get a new phone free of contract is a plus ;)

-Sent from my Shift CM7

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Those who got a 3D:

I did mine over the phone and the lady told me right away it was going to be a 3d and if I was ok with that.

dholzic

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I just a replacement phone today and it's a refurbished 4g with a bad usb port. They are sending a new one out to me today and said it will be a new phone but didn't mention that it was a a 3d (hopefully.)

Reactions: CaMelGuY1337