Best price with $75 upgrade?

ldostang

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, how did you get the annual upgrade on each line. I have 4 lines but only the primary line is eligible for upgrade annually. And we have been with Sprint for 10 years.

gapoochi

May 17, 2010
Visit site
UTNick, I just sent you a message but it's not showing I sent you anything in my sent folder so I just wanted to confirm that you got the messages.
Thanks!
Neha

tkanavy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, how did you get the annual upgrade on each line. I have 4 lines but only the primary line is eligible for upgrade annually. And we have been with Sprint for 10 years.

I have no idea- I'm chatting with a Sprint rep right now to find out. I hope this does not blow my deal by drawing attention to a system error or something :)

I just upgraded three of my phones on my plan and we rarely, in some cases never, keep a phone over a year.

My rep is "looking into it now" I will post my results.

tkanavy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so the rep confirmed exactly what you all said. Only your main line, or "Admin line" as he called it gets the yearly upgrade. That being said, when I go under "My devices on the website" it shows that I get $150 upgrades on every line exactly one year from their anniversary. Which I have been taking advantage of for sometime ;) Maybe you can try changing the admin number?

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Nothings sucks more than not being due for an upgrade when you need it most!

Agreed. When the BB Tour was released, I wanted one (at the time I had a Curve)... but my upgrade date wasn't until December.

THEN

I see the Hero was coming out in October... and I was like... "Oooooohhh.... I want it." But then remembered I had to wait until December. :(

Thankfully the manager at the Sprint store I always go to gave me an upgrade 2 weeks early :cool: I'm sure if I try to go in on 6/4 for the EVO and ask for an early upgrade, he'll be like... "Uhhh... no."

I really hope I can get an AS rep that knows about this pilot upgrade program. That would be so awesome.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Okay, so the rep confirmed exactly what you all said. Only your main line, or "Admin line" as he called it gets the yearly upgrade. That being said, when I go under "My devices on the website" it shows that I get $150 upgrades on every line exactly one year from their anniversary. Which I have been taking advantage of for sometime ;) Maybe you can try changing the admin number?

Well that just sucks!!! I didn't know it was the primary line also and we just upgraded the primary line in December. How much is it at Sprint with no discounts?

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
alright, i am gonna try to follow a very promising lead on monday but the person i am gonna call may not be working. i will report back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87