The Shack just called...my store is opening at 6 a.m.

jthapar

May 18, 2010
Visit site
They called to confirm my appointment and asked what time I would like to come in. I asked how early I could come in and he said "we can be here at 6 a.m. for you if you like."

I asked about accessories and he said that they have "some" of them in but are expecting more.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
They called to confirm my appointment and asked what time I would like to come in. I asked how early I could come in and he said "we can be here at 6 a.m. for you if you like."

I asked about accessories and he said that they have "some" of them in but are expecting more.

I hope my store is open at 6am. I still havent got my "appt" call yet :(

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Radioshack 6am opening & large volume preorders!

Well looks like as we count down the days the preorders have spiked, just called my local RS and found out they have well over 20 preorders and will have to open early to accommodate everyone, also said store units are in but not activated and accesories are looking good with lots of screen protectors, skins, cases etc...

I know most already have this info but I just cant believe how large the preorder list jumped since I last called .... This will def be a bigger launch than the Pre! Should be an interesting Friday morning!

Last edited:

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yup, they called me Saturday, opening at 6:00, I'm getting my wife's at 6:30. I wish I would have gotten both phones at RS, I have to wait until 1:00 to get mine from BB.

Cr12

May 13, 2010
Visit site
i chose 7am so they would be warmed up and not grumpy ;) and i dont feel like getting up at six for any reason ever.

Adam Sawyer

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm bringing in some donuts for the staff that's opening the store at 0600. Thought it would be a nice gesture to show my appreciation. :)

sayno2crack

May 15, 2010
Visit site
My local RS only has 7 on pre-order so they are opening at 8:00 a.m. They will be processing my wife's and mine simotainously. We should be outer there by 8:45 if there aren't any hiccups (SPRINT SERVERS will be swamped that morning).

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I went to my RS and they said they were making phone calls tomorrow. I'm currently scheduled for noon, but I'ma have to change as I have a lunch meeting at work. =/ 10am would be nice.

BTW, NOT A MORNING PERSON! >:p

anon(22913)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
They called me today, I made 3pm appointment, not a morning person here either.

Manager woman said they had *a lot* of preorders and were opening at 6am. She seemed relieved I was coming at 3pm and not 6am.

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Haven't gotten a call yet. They kid at the Shack actually offered to buy my current phone I was selling, I am really starting to like Radio Shack employees lol!!! Waiting paitently for the call.

I'm in NYC btw.