Qik for EVO 4G now in market...

southflguy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Just an FYI that they put up the corrected Qik for EVO 4G on the market place... I assume you can only use qik to qik and not with other services like Fring does..

May 17, 2010
Visit site
There is so much lag when video conferencing. I don't like the way you s send and receive video requests thru sms. Right now i think fring is a much better program.

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
same i'm trying to get this set up for me and my dad, he has the app installed but when you go to downloads it doesn't even show the possibility to update.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded it on one phone but could not find it in the market with the other phone. What gives with that?

I tried to create a video message but there was no way to change to the front facing camera. That is just lame!

JohnnyBeGood

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
This is weird. Two lines on my family plan. When searching market on mine it shows new Qik app (blue icon) and other "QikTalk" but on my wife's phone it only shows "QikTalk".
Any idea why is this?

panzeryelp

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the orange qik app, came with phone, my understanding that that is the app for all android devices and doesnt have the video chat. When i search the marketplace i also only see Qiktalk app and nothing else

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I have the orange qik app, came with phone, my understanding that that is the app for all android devices and doesnt have the video chat. When i search the marketplace i also only see Qiktalk app and nothing else

Same here - only Qiktalk for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez