Receiving texts

pjwatson104

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had issues where there phone just stops receiving texts without any notice. Three times already mine has and Sprint just had me do a hard reset last night... this is the only issue I have had and am wondering who else has had it. Sending texts were working fine... just not receiving...

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had issues where there phone just stops receiving texts without any notice. Three times already mine has and Sprint just had me do a hard reset last night... this is the only issue I have had and am wondering who else has had it. Sending texts were working fine... just not receiving...

I have not had any problems with missed text messages.. At least no one has yet claimed to have sent me one and I didn't get it..

Now if you talk to my wife this damn phone or Sprint in general loses text messages and calls don't go through all the time..... ;)

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeh, has happened to me a few times. They also come in out of order a lot.

Now I have had the time stamp on a text be way out of wack and it stays as the most recent.. I just delete it because it can be 10:00 and then a text will come in with a time stamp of 12:00 and for the next two hours every text from that person will show up before that text... I just clear it out... It's happened only a couple of times (maybe 4 or 5) and one time was right as I was traveling from Eastern to Central Time zone so I can't fully say if ONE of those issues was because of my travels.....