I love My Evo!!

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have to admit this phone is amazing! I love the look, feel and sheer size of the EVO screen and if anyone says they don't like it, they are simply lying so they don't look bad when they go back to being brain washed by apple.

trhwallst

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Talk to it!!!!!

A friend at work said he had to have a physical keyboard until I showed him Swype. Now he's sold.

Have you not shown him the microphone button on the keyboard and utilized the speech to text? I am amazed that this feature is not the EVO / Androids biggest selling points! When in sales you must solve problems for people and if they don't even have to use the keyboard and they can talk to the phone and it will type for them...EVO has solved tons of problems...

PHONES WERE MEANT TO BE TALKED INTO, NOT TYPED ON!

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I love mine too.. just wish there were some decent/quality accessories available..

With the recent problems in Seidio cases, there really is no solid quality option for a case. Let alone still no power case for all the super-heavy battery users out there.

One of the cool things about the iPhone, and don't bash me for this, but there are thousands of good cases for the phone. Right now for the Evo, its like Seidio(which as I mentioned has ran into some phone scratching problems), and then a bunch of low/no name crappy case makers... :(

There are a bunch of SWEET looking cases for the iPhone... I am not a fan of cases as I didn't have one on my old iPhone and no plans of one being on my EVO (Only a Zagg Skin) but with the iPhone using the same connection at the bottom if you bought an old iHome clock radio (Which I have and used with my iPhone) you can always buy an attachment so it works with the latest iPhone....

I just want a desk top Dock and a Car Kit made just for the EVO. I think they kind of rushed the EVO to market ahead of the iPhone... If it came out AFTER the iPhone my guess is they would have lost some sales and probably a good number.... Rumor is the Car Kit and Dock are due out late July.... TWO months after the release of the phone... Crazy... You would have THOUGHT they would have been working on this since March when they announced the phone at CITA

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
There are a bunch of SWEET looking cases for the iPhone... I am not a fan of cases as I didn't have one on my old iPhone and no plans of one being on my EVO (Only a Zagg Skin) but with the iPhone using the same connection at the bottom if you bought an old iHome clock radio (Which I have and used with my iPhone) you can always buy an attachment so it works with the latest iPhone....

I just want a desk top Dock and a Car Kit made just for the EVO. I think they kind of rushed the EVO to market ahead of the iPhone... If it came out AFTER the iPhone my guess is they would have lost some sales and probably a good number.... Rumor is the Car Kit and Dock are due out late July.... TWO months after the release of the phone... Crazy... You would have THOUGHT they would have been working on this since March when they announced the phone at CITA

Yeah.. and a lot of sites made it sound like the accessories wouldn't take this long to come out either..

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah.. and a lot of sites made it sound like the accessories wouldn't take this long to come out either..

The other problem is any thing that plugs into a wall outlet or uses power is going to have to pass FCC compliance before it can hit the market...

They should have made sure they at least had a car kit and dock to go with the few cases they had out there...

SPECIALLY since the battery life seems to be the biggest issues most people have...

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
A friend at work said he had to have a physical keyboard until I showed him Swype. Now he's sold.

Yeah same with a RS employee I know, he was away and when he came back was showing him some goodies I had on the phone since launch, one being Swype and he was like OHhhHH now thats worth iT! ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbledore