Google listen problems

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to find a good podcast app and have been using google listen for a few weeks but I find my podcases do not always play the right thing. I can go online and in my google reader account I have the right podcast but on my EVO in google listen it will show the right title but play an older podcast. Usually removing the podcast and redownloading it resolves the issue. Any fixes?

What other podcast player should I look at? I want something that will directly download the podcast to my phone. I dont want to have to connect to a computer to listen?

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
i've never had the problem with listen, and i use the hell out of it for my plethora of daily podcasts:D.

but i think there are some other podcast apps in the market. i tried some of them in the beginning and couldnt figure some of them out, so i just stuck wtih listen.

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So far I've tried several and none have done a very good job. So for now I have been using my browser and downloading my podcasts manually, then moving them to the music folder with Astro File manager.

I will probably do my own app that just does that for me. It just seems that the music player is more than sufficient as the player.

--
Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty