4G and web browsing issue

BigAinCA

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
At work I noticed I had 4g (2 bars) so I decided to mess around with it a bit. A booted up the web browser and none of the pages I web to would load up. I tried the stock browser and dolphin. I had plug-ins set to on demand. The web pages were nothing special just the ones that come preloaded in the bookmarks. If I turned off 4g and went to 3g the pages loaded just fine.

I was able to check email, run the speed test app and check the forums using tapatalk just fine but no web browsing.

I am running the .3 version of 2.2 and I did a hard reset after installation.

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed the 4g signal is all over the place ( at least in my area) one minute I will have 3 / 4g bars then a minute later I am on 3g. I think that is causes the internet to drop. I will be in my email and the messages will not load and I have to click refresh and or load at the bottom of the email in box.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had issues wit 4G cutting in and out one minute it will show 2 bars then jump to none and I haven't even moved. When this happens all the data download apps freeze. Sometimes I have to kill Internet explorer then restart it to get it going again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87