Method to Export S21 Samsung Web Browser Bookmarks?

plreardon

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
There use to be a straightforward way to export the Galaxy S21 bookmarks by email using the stock Samsung web browser. Don't know if I'm just missing this somehow, but I can't find the way to do this. Has the process been eliminated? Thanks!

plreardon

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
OK, thanks. I was looking for a method to share my entire bookmark listing, which is helpful to send the list to another device. The Samsung device browser used to allow the user to email up to 200 bookmarks. Now it only allows moving 100 bookmarks at a time to a folder within the phone itself. Just trying to see if I'm missing something. Thanks again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
OK, thanks. I was looking for a method to share my entire bookmark listing, which is helpful to send the list to another device. The Samsung device browser used to allow the user to email up to 200 bookmarks. Now it only allows moving 100 bookmarks at a time to a folder within the phone itself. Just trying to see if I'm missing something. Thanks again.
If you long press the book mark should give option to select all?

plreardon

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I did see that and finally figured things out. I would select all, but that also selected the Bookmark Bar. At that point the share symbol was not there. When I deselected the Bookmark Bar, left all of the other bookmarks selected, the share symbol was then there. I was able go ahead and share my bookmarks. So the Bookmark Bar selection was goofing me up.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I did see that and finally figured things out. I would select all, but that also selected the Bookmark Bar. At that point the share symbol was not there. When I deselected the Bookmark Bar, left all of the other bookmarks selected, the share symbol was then there. I was able go ahead and share my bookmarks. So the Bookmark Bar selection was goofing me up.
Great

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884