Calendar Problem!!!! Not cool!

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So, I'm using the 4x4 calendar agenda widget...was loving it since it just looked a bit nicer than some others. The last few days though it only syncs from October 5th through Thanksgiving. It's like nothing is in my calendar for the whole month of September.

I tried using other widgets...(cal widget, and others on the market). I went into settings/sync and unsynced and resynced.

If I go to the mobile goog calendar site to check my calendar everything is right-as-rain. But no go to the widget! Even the stock Google calendar widget that just displays today says "No upcoming calendar events".

I use my calendar to schedule everything as I'm all over the place and work and live in 2 different cities .... anyone know of a fix or whatever. Again it just recently started happening. I'm pretty sure over the weekend.

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
online on google calendar under settings and "mobile setup" I don't have anything there. I think it's just for text updates and whatnot? Anyone know if that's correct?

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
so I can make them show though if i go in and change the event online in my calendar!! Hassle but I guess I'll do it; as I need it to work right.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty