help with qik app. please

musclehead84

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Ive had my evo for 2 wks now coming from the hero. I set up my qik acct and have been using it from day one to upload videos to facebook. it worked just fine. for the past couple days now after i record a video and send it to facebook and i go to facebook to watch it all it does is displays "QIK" in the small video screen and wont play my video. i go to my qik acct and it does the same thing there too. ive tried logging out and back in and resetting my facebook integration with qik but with no luck. for some reason the video isnt uploading to qik right. Has anyone else had the same problem? Is this a problem with Qik or my Evo cause im stillk in my 30 day window so i can exchange it. Oh it doesnt do it to all videos. it does it to like 2 out of 3 do this problem. thanks guys for your help.

musclehead84

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
i used to do that to but alot of email addresses a video is to large to send. i now just use bff photo or go to the main website to do it i was just wondering why qik stopped working for me. i really liked it.