Anyone else having Market issues when selecting "My Apps"?

boogaloo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm running the new Market on my EVO. I noticed that yesterday I was unable to access "My Apps". I tried it again this morning and still the same problem.

I'm able to see what apps need to be updated by going to AppBrain. I can also do updates through AppBrain, so that seems to be a work around for me at the moment.

Anyone else having this issue? I've done the usual shutdown, removed battery etc. I'm not going to do a full reset until I know it is truly a phone issue.

Thanks

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Try to clear your market cache & data:

from a home screen > menu, settings, applications, manage applications, all, market, force stop, clear data/cache, then re-start the market.

INDROIDWETRUST

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes I am having the same issue as well. I'm able to open the market and view everything else except my apps. I'm also waiting to see if this will resolve itself. I did try reloading the market update but still get the same server error issue. Does anyone know why this is happening?

INDROIDWETRUST

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
@ thefredelement, I did what you have mentioned and I still get the message: A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen. Hmmmmmmmmm

boogaloo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I tried all the recommendations and still a no go for me.

I'm glad I decided not to do a full reset. It is obviously some sort of server error. It's too much of a concidence to have several people with the same problem.

I think this means Gingebread is on the way! LOL. It is the holidays, anything can happen. :)

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
This is issue is happening everywhere and with most custom roms as well. Probably something Google has to work out on their end.

reverendrhino

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Official Market update here..going to uninstall it and see what happens.

**update**

Made no difference still doing the same thing..

Last edited:

Sho_Nuff_3000

May 14, 2010
www.twitter.com
I'm having the opposite...I can't download apps but I can get to my apps. I long press and nothing, I tap and nothing..kinda sucks when u find a cool app and can't download it. New Market = FAIL