EVO Pricing

npoz

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My wife is going to get an EVO tonght. She is eligible for her full upgrade finally. Who currently has the lowest pricing either online or in store that is good to deal with?

mattchew86

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Is she getting it on an upgrade, or buying it at full retail price?

I'm interested in getting an Evo as well, and the place that I've found with the lowest price, that I trust, is Amazon. $99 for a new contract or upgrade. And if I'm not mistaken free 2-day shipping. Check it out.

npoz

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
She has a Palm Pre right now and getting it as an upgrade. When I check the price on Amazon I type in her # and it comes up as $179. Looks like $99 is only for new accounts :(

LancerzRalliart

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting a EVO this friday and was hoping to find the same thing. If I cant find anything less than $149 at radio shack then thats where it looks like im going. I dont want to order one online so we will see when friday gets here.

chsinn

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Sam's Club

I got one for my wife just before Christmas from Sam's Club. $179 with $70 dollars in rebates that come off your first bill. Not to mention, they'll also buy your old phone ($22 for the samsung omnia I); not great but better than nothing.

npoz

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
None of the Radio Shacks by me had them in stock and also didnt know when they would get them back in, one said if at all.

We wound up going to the Sprint store and getting it there. They took my wifes old Pre in trade and she got a White EVO, she is happy

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
None of the Radio Shacks by me had them in stock and also didnt know when they would get them back in, one said if at all.

We wound up going to the Sprint store and getting it there. They took my wifes old Pre in trade and she got a White EVO, she is happy

I just love a thread with a happy ending tell her congratulations on the new EVO from all of us here at Android Central

Later,
Dave

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My wife is going to get an EVO tonght. She is eligible for her full upgrade finally. Who currently has the lowest pricing either online or in store that is good to deal with?
On line seems a lot better to buy any phone rather than a third party site, or store. I would rather trust buying it from Sprint than at anywhere else. I'm just saying.

etnpnys

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
On line seems a lot better to buy any phone rather than a third party site, or store. I would rather trust buying it from Sprint than at anywhere else. I'm just saying.

I thought I would prefer that also, but I got mine from Radio Shack and I don't know if I have any desire to return to the Sprint store: the RS guys were faster, the lines were shorter, the cost of the phone was cheaper, and there weren't any rebates I had to deal with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87