During Call - Power Reset???

phrenom

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
EVO 4G
Issue: While on a call using BT headset & Google Navigation, I experienced a Power Reset 3 times yesterday & it has happened before. I am unsure what is causing it.

It only occurs when on a call & navigating, but does not happen everytime.

Please help!

hitman-_-45-_-

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
EVO 4G
Issue: While on a call using BT headset & Google Navigation, I experienced a Power Reset 3 times yesterday & it has happened before. I am unsure what is causing it.

It only occurs when on a call & navigating, but does not happen everytime.

Please help!

What software version are you running? Are you rooted? What ROM are you using? What Kernel are you using?

colestein

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
This happens to me EVERY time I'm on Bluetooth and running Google Nav while on a call. Very annoying. I'm running stock everything.

wilsoncs3980

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same thing happen to me except I wasn't using the bluetooth either time. Just Navigation and received a call. After a couple minutes power reset. Battery was at 75% or better when this happened.

I.R.R.V.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
This happens to me, but I have found that if I have the google navigation screen on top after making or receiving a call then it doesn't happen any more. Seems to be a issue with google maps working in the background during a call. I am a truckdriver so I use it this way alot.

Reactions: phrenom

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I believe this is a known issue. Try searching it on the forums. I have seen it before. I happened to me a while back and I found it. Blue tooth on and telenav on.

Swyped from my EVO using Taptalk Pro

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Local Sprint store says the multi time shut down is a software issue from the last update and the 0003 and 0004 hardware.

My buddy was having that issue with his phone after the update, they swapped him phones (refurb) and the new one was worse.

The last time he went in, the manager gave him a new phone in a box and it is working fine.

She said they see alot of them doing it. She also said the next update should have it fixed in the next few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87