The contents of my cloud drive will not sync up with my phone

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm having an issue with Amazon Cloud Drive, I think that's the one your talking about (since it's called Cloud Drive), not putting the correct album art on songs. What's more frustrating is i can't seem to figure out how to change it.

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with Amazon Cloud Drive, I think that's the one your talking about (since it's called Cloud Drive), not putting the correct album art on songs. What's more frustrating is i can't seem to figure out how to change it.

HP Cloud Drive
Rackspace Cloud Drive
Amazon Cloud Drive
Adobe Acrobat Cloud Drive
Egnyte Cloud Drive (1Tb of cloud)
etc...

There are hundreds that use the term "Cloud Drive" in their name. It isn't registered, trademarked, or patented by Amazon. That's why I asked the OP which cloud. You're probably right though. Most people don't know there are a lot of clouds out there.

JamesKBoyd

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Amazon Cloud Drive, yes. I have like 4 gigs worth of music uploaded in there, but the one and only album that shows up is the one that I bought using my Evo.

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Amazon Cloud Drive, yes. I have like 4 gigs worth of music uploaded in there, but the one and only album that shows up is the one that I bought using my Evo.

Is the music older iTunes music? Back when it was DRM protected? I ask because everything I uploaded there shows up and plays.

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
HP Cloud Drive
Rackspace Cloud Drive
Amazon Cloud Drive
Adobe Acrobat Cloud Drive
Egnyte Cloud Drive (1Tb of cloud)
etc...

There are hundreds that use the term "Cloud Drive" in their name. It isn't registered, trademarked, or patented by Amazon. That's why I asked the OP which cloud. You're probably right though. Most people don't know there are a lot of clouds out there.

My bad. I had no clue there were that many cloud drives.

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
None of it is. All of it is mp3's that I ripped from CD's forever ago.

Weird...The amazon app is buggy as hell, but if they get it fixed it should be a pretty cool app. Works sometimes, and for some people great. It showed all my music, but wouldn't play half the time, even on WiFi. They released another fix today, so check it out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer