Need help with my rooted mytouch3g running hero rom

VoLoDaR1

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I know this is a hero thred page but there is not too many people on the mytouch 3g page so hopefully someone can help i rooted my touch3g and installed hero rom on my phone and it is amazing runs smooth very very fast the only problem is that sometimes when i press the home button it goes to the htc screen that comes up when you turn the phone on and than a loading screen i partitiond my sd card so the loading does not take too too long but its very anoying please can anyone help out thanks alot

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I know this is a hero thred page but there is not too many people on the mytouch 3g page so hopefully someone can help i rooted my touch3g and installed hero rom on my phone and it is amazing runs smooth very very fast the only problem is that sometimes when i press the home button it goes to the htc screen that comes up when you turn the phone on and than a loading screen i partitiond my sd card so the loading does not take too too long but its very anoying please can anyone help out thanks alot

seams like a question that you should be asking the devolper of the rom your running with out know anything about the rom you have and what it does i dont think we(hero users) could help out with

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith