How can i use hero as wifi to my comp

MGHEIS

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How can i use y hero as wifi , i heard there is a progra on andriod that i can download will make my hero as waifi to my laptop, if you know please let me know, thnk you

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
How can i use y hero as wifi , i heard there is a progra on andriod that i can download will make my hero as waifi to my laptop, if you know please let me know, thnk you

You have several options.I think your talking about wireless tether tho.If thats the case you would need to have root. You can use easy tether or pdanet to tether with usb to your laptop.You can also connect to wifi on your phone then plug into your pc and select internet sharing and it would share that wifi.

MGHEIS

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
thank you for your quick response
i have no idea wts trther or pdnet mean?

if i am travelling on the road r at the airport nd there is only paid wifi there, how i can use my sprint network to my computer, using my htc hero as hot spot to my computer , when called customer service they said it s another 30$ plan or ou can download program from the market and wil be able to use it as hot sopt fr your computer

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
thank you for your quick response
i have no idea wts trther or pdnet mean?

if i am travelling on the road r at the airport nd there is only paid wifi there, how i can use my sprint network to my computer, using my htc hero as hot spot to my computer , when called customer service they said it s another 30$ plan or ou can download program from the market and wil be able to use it as hot sopt fr your computer

Easy tether and pdanet are apps in the market that you download they will guide you threw the process of installing the software/drivers on your pc. Then you just plug your phone into a usb port on your pc and you have internet.

qdigga

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
i LOVE Pdanet, it has helped me out plenty of times at home when my cable was down for repairs. So easy to set up and use...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall