Screen makes a squeaky sound when left side is pressed?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This is beginning to drive me nuts. Only the left side of the screen does this. Basically, when you tap the left side of the screen it will make a very light squeaking sound. It's annoying when typing, because the right side feels very firm. If you lightly apply pressure to the left side, you can see it slightly move. I just want to know if anyone else is annoyed by this?

Pokechecksave

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Sounds to me like you may have gotten a bad unit, as I personally don't have this problem nor do the 3 other people I know that have this phone. If you are under warranty you might want to consider seeing if you can get a replacement.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Sounds to me like you may have gotten a bad unit, as I personally don't have this problem nor do the 3 other people I know that have this phone. If you are under warranty you might want to consider seeing if you can get a replacement.

It actually only did it with a screen protector on. Weird. I should have described it better. It's just a LITTLE play. I guess you would only notice it if you were an extreme perfectionist or something lol.