I want my cake and I want to eat it too.

elysm1

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I like Sense 5, and I think it likes me. I just wish that it were a little more customizable. So my question to you is, is there a launcher that will allow me to keep all of the features of Sense 5? All that I'd like to be able to do is add another icon to the dock, change the configuration of the icons, and re-size all of the widgets. Do I stand alone with my selfish desires?

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Far as i know, no launcher meets your needs that will let you keep the standard interface but customize it more.. Only can be done by rooting and editing Sense itself, which i don't think is possible (I could be wrong?)

But you can always download a launcher and install a theme of Sense 5 from that launcher

elysm1

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Far as i know, no launcher meets your needs that will let you keep the standard interface but customize it more.. Only can be done by rooting and editing Sense itself, which i don't think is possible (I could be wrong?)

But you can always download a launcher and install a theme of Sense 5 from that launcher

Installing a launcher with a Sense 5 theme wouldn't allow me to keep blinkfeed though would it? Also if I install a new launcher will I loose the ability to take Zoes?

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
It looks awesome.
I have two upgrades, and I'm using the note 2.... But I want to check it out!!! Htc one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums