First cut is the deepest

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
THose $5 3 packs in AMazon do the job of protecting the screen. they are fingerprint magnets but i feel better cleaning it with a cloth than on a naked screen.

Plus, it doesnt take away from the screen THAT MUCH at all. just get clear ones and not matte.

Danny Yang

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I got a scratch on my screen a week ago.... Stayed for a few days.. Now it's gone..? Lol. My phone is magical.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, I avoid that by keeping it in an Otterbox Defender during the day, then at night, I take off all her clothes, and....well, you know, I play with it without its clothes on! Now, I get the best of both worlds!

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen a naked phone that has been used for a few months without any scratches. They usually have at least micro scratches. Seems like a pretty big risk to avoid using a 50 cent screen protector.

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I got a scratch on my screen a week ago.... Stayed for a few days.. Now it's gone..? Lol. My phone is magical.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

You probably didn't get a scratch. Not calling you a liar here, just saying it wasn't technically a scratch.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Dude! My last phone scratched because I slipped it ever so gently into my pants with my keys in them. It had gorilla glass one too. Its weird because I dropped the dang thing so many times and have had worse situations with it and never scratched..... Soooooo pissed!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, I avoid that by keeping it in an Otterbox Defender during the day, then at night, I take off all her clothes, and....well, you know, I play with it without its clothes on! Now, I get the best of both worlds!

Do you set it on vibrate too?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
This thread made me break down tonight and order the spigen glasstr slim damn 35 I hope I like it

sent from the smartphone of 2013 HTC ONE...

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I've never seen a naked phone that has been used for a few months without any scratches. They usually have at least micro scratches. Seems like a pretty big risk to avoid using a 50 cent screen protector.

Then you never saw mine! I usually am very good with my stuff. None of my phones have ever really had a scratch except the old one I am using now after about a year's worth of use. But that's because I fell asleep on the couch and it fell out of my pocket. When I woke up I put the foot rest down and heard a nice scrapping noise from in between the couch. Got a big ol gash on it. A gash that no 50 cent screen protector would have saved me from. So lesson learned...no more falling asleep with phones in my pocket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa