HTC One Ear buds

dad2paisley

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I was told these where awesome. We'll mine didn't work and keep falling out of my ear. I keep my other headphones. Just wondering if anyone else had issues.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If your referring to the included free ear buds with the phone, then yeah they aren't bad... Anything free is always good :D

bloo0153

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I heard good things as well. I bought them on Amazon since I wanted to have a pair with a built in mic. I tried all three tip sizes but couldn't get a decent seal in my right ear. Oh well, I guess I'll just stick with my mic-less Shures.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I was told these where awesome. We'll mine didn't work and keep falling out of my ear. I keep my other headphones. Just wondering if anyone else had issues.

They are not "awesome" by any means. Anyone who says that has never used a pair of good quality of ear buds. That said for a pair of free ear buds the are decent. I can't say why yours aren't working and why they keep falling out of your ear. They come with 3 different size rubber buds. Try the largest size and that might keep them from falling out of your ear but it's a mute point if they don't work anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89