HTC Zoe Question

Tarotb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've had my HTC one almost since it came out and I love it, but lately I've noticed a change in how Zoe works.
In the past, when I connected my phone to my computer, I was able to see every picture Zoe had created. While this was a little messy it was great if I wanted to ensure I had at least one good picture; all I had to do was press Zoe and then look through the pictures it created.
However it's stopped doing that; now, when I connect to my computer I only get the 3 second video and the first frame. Was this something HTC changed, or is there a setting I've accidentally touched and not been able to find?

Thanks for your help.

Tarot

ahaxton

May 10, 2010
Visit site
With the 4.2/4.3 update, HTC changed it so that only 1 shot is saved instead of 20. This makes it easier for people who use auto-upload services such as Google+, Dropbox or the like from being drowned in Zoe captures. If you want them, you can still go into the Zoe and capture individual shots, but it is no longer done automatically for you.

Tarotb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Damn; I was afraid it'd be something like that. I knew about being able to go into Zoe but it was just easier to look via my computer.
Thanks anyway.

Tarot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress