Get this crap off my phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Half wit? I realize what you meant if you read what I wrote. They have gold iPhones to. Gold phones aren't new.. Haven't been.

No reason to get touchy.. I may have to call your parents on ya! :p

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Don't call my mommy!!!!

Sent from my HTC Xperia S4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't call my mommy!!!!

Just saying it's hard for you to brag about a phone when you have to ask permission for a new one... Or well have them buy it.. Whichever.

That's all I was saying :).

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Just saying it's hard for you to brag about a phone when you have to ask permission for a new one... Or well have them buy it.. Whichever.

That's all I was saying :).

give it a rest everyone understood what you were trying to say the first time round.

and your reasoning is flawed anyway.

alexlam24 was defending the brand, not a particular model. someone mentioned a gold iphone and he thought about the htc one made of pure gold.

people brag about Apple or any other companies all the time. they don't own the companies nor do they probably have shares of those companies. they probably even just have one of their devices yet they put the mac pro, the apple tv, the macbook air all inside the same bag and brag about 'apple'.

people brag about their favourite sports team and they don't own the sports team. they probably don't own shares or are paying members of the club that team represents.

people just like stuff or feel passionate about something and they brag about it and put the competition down at the same time. if they own it or if they could afford it or if it was bought to them as a gift is totally irrelevant.

in fact, i find it to be more noble to brag about something you don't have than to brag about something you do.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
give it a rest everyone understood what you were trying to say the first time round.

and your reasoning is flawed anyway.

alexlam24 was defending the brand, not a particular model. someone mentioned a gold iphone and he thought about the htc one made of pure gold.

Defending the brand? Lol.

He thought about the HTC One made of pure gold and I simply thought about the iPhone and other phones made of gold and diamonds in the past. As I said not new.

Also I'm glad you got it the first time. If I want to explain it multiple times I shall. Just like you post and tell people how things are even when they don't agree with you. You aren't a perfect poster by any means either good sir :).

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Defending the brand? Lol.

He thought about the HTC One made of pure gold and I simply thought about the iPhone and other phones made of gold and diamonds in the past. As I said not new.

Also I'm glad you got it the first time. If I want to explain it multiple times I shall. Just like you post and tell people how things are even when they don't agree with you. You aren't a perfect poster by any means either good sir :).

Now is when you should stop replying.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Now is when you should stop replying.

No thanks :). It's funny.. You can tell me how to post.. But I can't call someone out for just being snotty to another poster about a mention of the gold color iPhone?

Makes sense. :rolleyes:

Tom Bradshaw

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
If you're unhappy with the bloat hide the apps in the drawer. (three dots at the top). Or you could go to more drastic measures and root your phone ...

Posted via Android Central App

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Probably so, if you're using a Mac or iPhone - but for the rest of us, and by that I mean the other 95% of computer owners worldwide, the other browsers are superior.

Not really. Safari was faster then Chrome on a Windows PC.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Probably so, if you're using a Mac or iPhone - but for the rest of us, and by that I mean the other 95% of computer owners worldwide, the other browsers are superior.

Also don't fricken forget that Macs have 10 percent of the PC market share. Completely utterly wrong "bud"

BadHead1970

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
If you're unhappy with the bloat hide the apps in the drawer. (three dots at the top). Or you could go to more drastic measures and root your phone ...

...Which was said near the beginning of this topic. Since then, we seem to have trespassed onto fanboy territory - and that's never a good place to be as it seems always yo lead yo personal insults and meaningless '...my whatever is better than your whatever...' rants and jibes. My general rule is that once a post reaches fanboy level, its time to close it. Enough said.

Sent from my Nexus 4 with Tapatalk

parout66

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of getting a Moto G, but the 5 megapixel camera now really what puts me off. Maybe I'll get a Nexus 5 if my f****** parents will let me... 1750+ on my SAT's... Screw that.

Will you be paying for it? Just an inquiring parent.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Will you be paying for it? Just an inquiring parent.

I don't pay for my phones. 15 here and our family is rather well off. I get upgraded every 2 years off contract so if I buy a phone its unsubsidised but then again contracts are not popular here in New Zealand.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Keep the discussion civil and on-topic. Further violations of the forum rules may result in the issuance of infractions and the closing of the thread.

Sent from my Nexus 4

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Also don't fricken forget that Macs have 10 percent of the PC market share. Completely utterly wrong "bud"

In the U.S., "Bud". I said in the world. Lol. Apple apologists need a lesson in reading comprehension, apparently. Did you notice how many words I used in that sentence that started with the letter "A"? I did that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.