Pro's and Con's? Worth the 2 year commitment?

Gabe Raffinan

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I currently own a 5S and I'm still in the 14 day trial period. I've owned a s4, g2, HTC one & still ended up at a 5s... But I really miss Android. The way you can customize it to your liking just has me pondering..

The question is.. can y'all come up with a pro's and con's list of the HTC one? The only 2cons I had were the fact that if you broke it or cracked the screen.. you were sorta out of luck & the camera. All I do on my phone is listen to music, take IG pictures, go on Twitter/Facebook and watch movies just like every other 18 year old. Another main factor was the fact that I had access to The Pirate Bay which was the best thing ever lol. Let me know if y'all think I should switch from a 5s. Thanks.

Gabe Raffinan

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had the S4 and now a G2. What did you not like so much about them?

CM on OgPro

Don't really know.. All I know is Apple. I've had an apple since the 3GS so I just switched back for the hell of it... Now I miss Android again. I'm guessing it's one of those "You want what you don't have" cases lol

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I like the one, but the biggest con for me is the sense UI. It's so backwards in comparison to touchwiz. I personally prefer as near to stock UI as possible, so loved the N4 I had, gave it away in the end to a mate, miss it terribly along with KitKat. If you can root and/or s off then go with the one and if you want make it a GPE.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I like the one, but the biggest con for me is the sense UI. It's so backwards in comparison to touchwiz. I personally prefer as near to stock UI as possible, so loved the N4 I had, gave it away in the end to a mate, miss it terribly along with KitKat. If you can root and/or s off then go with the one and if you want make it a GPE.

CM or Slim ROM would take care of that.

CM on OgPro

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38