Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can you stop photos/videos from automatically being selected as a highlight?

This annoys me to no end. Is there a way? The only reason why it bugs me is because it creates a album for just that and I don't want it. lol just being picky

Default Re: Can you stop photos/videos from automatically being selected as a highlight?

Yes there is a way, but first, are you talking htcs highlights or Google+ highlights?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Can you stop photos/videos from automatically being selected as a highlight?

I assume he means the Gallery Highlight. In Sense 5, Sense controlled Highlights. Removed items simply came back.

I've created a new Album and copied items to the album. Leaving Highlights working as it wants.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I was talking about HTC Gallery Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCamel369#AC View Post
    I was talking about HTC Gallery Highlights
    It actually doesn't look like you can disable the highlights area in each album. Although you can remove the highlights album from within the gallery app.