HTC One (M8): Anyone else take their cases on and off throughout the week?

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Or do you put it on and keep it on?

I like to keep a case on when I'm out and about, but when I'm home in the evening, I usually take it off and go naked. (The phone, of course. :-$)

It's a conundrum: the M8 is too sexy to keep covered up all the time, but that's also the very reason I want to protect it. I already have 5 cases (one with holster) that I switch back and forth, but when I'm home, I like to let it out so I can appreciate its beauty and the premium look and feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone else take their M8 cases on and off throughout the week?

Mine stays on. Every once in a while I take my cases off and clean them of any dust and what not and then admire the phone and right back it goes.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

J-Dam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Or do you put it on and keep it on?

I like to keep a case on when I'm out and about, but when I'm home in the evening, I usually take it off and go naked. (The phone, of course. :-$)

This is exactly what i do. It's too sexy to keep it wrapped up all of the time.

SmartphoneNerd

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

I only case mine at work... In Vegas right now, and naked.

Posted via Android Central App

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a dot view case and like to show the features off because people think it is cool (so do I) but I do remove it quite often because I think I am one of the few people who uses NFC on a regular basis and the NFC doesn't work very well with the case on.

Ice

dougxd45

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
That's a great question. I'm kinda the same way. At least I was .......case on while out, off when home. I recently stumbled into the case I'm using now and because it looks so kick ***, I leave it on all the time unless I need to swap sims or sdcards.

The case is the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid in smoke/black color. It's perfect for this phone.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
That's a great question. I'm kinda the same way. At least I was .......case on while out, off when home. I recently stumbled into the case I'm using now and because it looks so kick ***, I leave it on all the time unless I need to swap sims or sdcards.

The case is the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid in smoke/black color. It's perfect for this phone.

Haha. Have the same case and can understand why you would feel that way. Still have to take it off but don't mind if it's on a little longer.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I put mine in a case when I am out, and it comes off when I am home. I just hate the incipio case that I have.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

Mine stays on. Every once in a while I take my cases off and clean them of any dust and what not and then admire the phone and right back it goes.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I am the same. I leave the case on for the most part.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

kingvanimal

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I thought about grabbing a case for when I go to the gym "bars & weights hitting leg etc." Or when outside doing activities. But I just love the feel of the aluminum in my hand. And the HTC advantage free screen replacement puts me at ease for at least the first 6 month's.

May get a cheap tpu for the reason I listed for giggles.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty