Couple of apps stutter or won't load on the May m8 - but they're fine on Z3C?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Playing around with the m8 I have. Noticed a couple of apps there is a lot of stutter when I scroll down the menu within the app. The other issue is with another app where you have to pull down to view the latest news feed (refresh) but it doesn't work, it just says loading so effectively hangs.

What I've noticed is I tried these apps on the z3 compact and they work perfectly fine. I could understand if it was a iOS - android comparison but it's android to android. Don't get why they don't work on my m8 but on the z3 they do?

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, quick clarification--you are talking about the HTC One M8, right? Just want to make sure this isn't some Chinese clone called the "May M8.":)

Do both phones have the exact same apps installed? Then again, even if they did, it's possible that one of the preinstalled apps on the M8 might be interfering.

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Sorry meant the M8. Yeah pretty much the same apps. It's confusing really, guess the z3 compact has a setting or difference in hardware to make the apps smoother maybe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38