HTC M8 still worth it now worth marshmallow?

gtpred99

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, it's almost like getting a new phone. It feels snappier, more fluid. Since the update, my AnTuTu score went from around 50,000 to 67,000.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I no longer would suggest it, even without MM. My problem with it is the USB ports seem weak. I had two go bad and seen a number of other similar reports on here. The biggest issue with it is the lack of removable battery. If the port goes out, it'll slowly turn into a very expensive paper weight.

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I no longer would suggest it, even without MM. My problem with it is the USB ports seem weak. I had two go bad and seen a number of other similar reports on here. The biggest issue with it is the lack of removable battery. If the port goes out, it'll slowly turn into a very expensive paper weight.

Thanks, would you not recommend it just on this though?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, would you not recommend it just on this though?

Pretty much. It was a great phone while it worked, but I've decided a metal phone with no removable battery is a deal breaker for me. If I could replace the battery and use a charging cradle, or could use a wireless charger, it wouldn't be such an issue for me because I'd still have charging options when the port went out.