M9: Why the Design? & Duo Camera Come Back for M10

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
If you watch the beginning of this video the interviewer wastes no time with Mr. Gordon who is the Senior Global Online Communications Manager. The interviewer around the 1:10 mark, basically told him people aren't impressed with the design of the M9. He asked some excellent questions like why no ultrapixel rear camera? Sounds like the ultrapixel (rear camera) and duo camera may come back next year on the M10 from what Jeff had to say. But I don't trust HTC anymore. Jeff made it seem as though they didn't take any feedback from the M7. It all came from feedback off the problems with the M8. So this phone WAS directed at M8 owners despite others saying it was directed at people who purchased their M7 two years ago.

Last edited:

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
If by "Communications Manager," HTC means "glorified PR guy not engineer," then I wouldn't invest heavily in what Gordo has to say (much of which sounds scripted and generic to me)--especially considering his fondness for 1) the phrase "super excited," 2) the DNA metaphor, and 3) BS lingo like "subtle but impactful."

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty