Why i’ve gone back to iPhones

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
To each their own. I own a ton of Apple products, my laptop, desktop, pad, routers are Apple and it will stay that way. However I've been an Android person forever and I can say without hesitation my phones never crash, ever, and I have Samsung phones which are loaded with crap, and yes the garbage on some Androids is irritating but I just disable what I can and use what I need to. As far as your viewing habits on your phone goes, I don't watch shows or play games on it, the less I stare into that box the better, it doesn't rule my life.

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I love my iPad. and I just purchased an iPhone xs max. I love the display and the battery life, I got 7 hours, but the size is too big. I'm am returning it to get the smaller xs,since it's similar in size to my OG Pixel. I am already missing my Pixel and many of the features. I honestly don't care about bezeless displays because I like to hold my phone by the chin. But everything at work is Apple or Apple compatible. I notice webpages don't run the same on the iPhone as they do Android which irks the hell out of me, so I may get the iPhone and run it Monday through Wednesday and rock the pixel on the weekends.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I must admit I stopped reading after your statement that the phone in my hand has no headphone jack or SD CARD slot.
I figure with the amount of time you took to write that you knew that was untrue, putting your post in my troll bin. Have a great day.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards