Do you use the HTC One Max as your main tablet?
Got my One Max last week and have been using it more than my iPad Air or my laptop. I have found that the Max's large screen makes it possible for me to do most things a tablet does on the Max. Was just wondering if you all have had similar experiences...
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 03-17-2014, 02:38 PM #2
- 03-19-2014, 08:03 PM #3
Re: Do you use the One Max as your main tablet?
Sent from my HTC One Max on Verizon via Tapatalk...
- 03-25-2014, 01:53 PM #5
Re: Do you use the HTC One Max as your main tablet?
I've actually started to use my Max for pretty much everything. The battery life is quite insane, so it easily stays by my side most of the time. I found myself reading on it more and more at first, then also started picking it up anytime I wanted to watch Netflix or something in bed.
It also doesn't help that my Nexus 7 doesn't hold such a great charge anymore.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Upstreammiami in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 65Last Post: 01-07-2016, 11:01 PM
- By deeve in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 37Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:52 AM
- By SlappyMcgee in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:35 AM
- By steve_ma in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:36 AM
- By betterolo in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:03 AM