Do you use the HTC One Max as your main tablet?

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Got my One Max last week and have been using it more than my iPad Air or my laptop. I have found that the Max's large screen makes it possible for me to do most things a tablet does on the Max. Was just wondering if you all have had similar experiences...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

doublestack1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Do you use the One Max as your main tablet?

I seem to be using it more than my Nexus 7. Still use my full size ipad since it has apps (NY Post, etc) that are not available on Android yet.

Seem to like the One Max.

Posted via Android Central App

FortTech101

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

No, my Nexus 7 is main. Also, I don't consider this phone a tablet.

StealthDroid - Working on his HTC One Max in the Nexus Lab

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

No, my Nexus 7 is main. Also, I don't consider this phone a tablet.

StealthDroid - Working on his HTC One Max in the Nexus Lab

True it's not really a tablet... However, with a5.9" screen I think it's pretty close to the N7. I've started using my N7 (2013) a bit more since my last post but still using my One Max alot too. I do all the same things on my Max that I do on my Nexus... Nook on the Max, Kindle on my N7... Browsing, YouTube and gaming on both. Facebook and Twitter on the Max. Movies on the N7. I even find the battery on the Max to hold its own against my iPad Air and N7! My iPad Air doesn't get used half as much now that I have the Max... If it weren't for needing to charge the Max, I doubt I'd even need a second mobile device. That's just my opinion though and of course only for my use case. There are certainly some things you could do on a larger device that might not work as well on this phone.

:)

Sent from my HTC One Max on Verizon via Tapatalk...

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I've actually started to use my Max for pretty much everything. The battery life is quite insane, so it easily stays by my side most of the time. I found myself reading on it more and more at first, then also started picking it up anytime I wanted to watch Netflix or something in bed.

It also doesn't help that my Nexus 7 doesn't hold such a great charge anymore.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer