- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Weird white block on lock screen clock widget
Has anyone seen anything like in the screenshots below before?
I've had the phone for three or four months, and had no issue with it. But this started happening today.
It goes away once I've unlocked it, but comes back once locked again. I've tried changing the lock screen settings, but no joy.
I believe removing the default clock widget is not possible. I can get a lock screen app, great, but I shouldn't have to, right?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2017, 02:57 PM
- By IBMJunkman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:31 AM
- By bubba3595 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 12:20 PM
- By GreyLike in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 12:08 PM
- By Osama Rods in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:32 AM