WWE firmware on AT&T One
Has anyone here changed CID to update to latest firmware?
I'm running ARHD 12.1 and like it so far. Thinking about updating firmware, because..you all know, AT&T ain't so quick with updates
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-24-2013, 12:50 AM #2
Re: WWE firmware on AT&T One
Well it's not as simple as changing the CID in order to receive WWE updates, you'll also have to change your Model ID (which is a pain in the **** to do) in order for the device to be recognized as a European WWE, for instance, and receive their updates.
- 07-24-2013, 01:38 AM #4
- 07-24-2013, 10:52 AM #5
- 07-25-2013, 12:19 AM #6
- By PotatOS24 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:00 PM
- By AznDemon300 in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:36 PM
- By erwaso in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2013, 06:46 PM
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2013, 01:35 AM
- By Yngve Paulsen in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:50 PM