WWE firmware on AT&T One

mr.wizard

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone here changed CID to update to latest firmware?

I'm running ARHD 12.1 and like it so far. Thinking about updating firmware, because..you all know, AT&T ain't so quick with updates

Posted via Android Central App

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Well it's not as simple as changing the CID in order to receive WWE updates, you'll also have to change your Model ID (which is a pain in the **** to do) in order for the device to be recognized as a European WWE, for instance, and receive their updates.

mr.wizard

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Well it's not as simple as changing the CID in order to receive WWE updates, you'll also have to change your Model ID (which is a pain in the **** to do) in order for the device to be recognized as a European WWE, for instance, and receive their updates.

I suppose I would like to be in charge of my updates

I'm just curious if anyone with AT&T has flashed the 2.24 firmware, and if it's something worth doing

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I suppose I would like to be in charge of my updates

I'm just curious if anyone with AT&T has flashed the 2.24 firmware, and if it's something worth doing

I have seen dozens of people on XDA do that exact same thing before. If you're still interested in doing it, let me know and I'll dig up the links and tutorials you need in order to accomplish that.

jslappa

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
With S-Off and Super CID of 11111111, I can run any HTC ROM. Restore using any RUU. (Save for Sprint ROMs and RUUs) try it, you'll like it!