How to reboot my phone when the power button is broken?
I have the T-Mobile US version of this phone and I have been having problems with it. The power button broke and I can't turn it off or reboot it. Nowadays, it has become VERY laggy and slow in every area. I'm not talking about Wi-Fi or Mobile data. I have uninstalled several apps to no avail. I have enough space in storage and apparently, enough RAM. Can anyone help me please?!
- 10-05-2013, 06:22 PM #2
- 2 Posts
- 10-05-2013, 07:20 PM #4
- 11-07-2013, 12:42 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: How to reboot my phone when the power button is broken?
i have a nexus s and the power button is broken. but im stuck on the reboot screen to fastboot. how do i fix this problem my phones been like this for months and i miss it. any suggestions? anything will be helpful at this point, thank you
- By Clickbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:00 PM
- By AldousSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:31 PM
- By yubaro in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:12 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:50 PM
- By Indira Guevara in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:57 PM