Battery life & LTE

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that already has an HTC One how long with normal use does the battery last? I'm hoping at least 12-14 hours.

Also, is there an option to turn off LTE, without rooting or anything like that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't have one but I would hazard a guess and say 12 hours is about right, depending on how much the display sucks down.

My 1800ma batteries lasted about 6-8 and the way android uses them is way different now....

Duke007down

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't think battery life will be an issue for most. On my first charge, I managed 9h 19m with 10% battery left. That may not sound like much but use was as follows: 2h 24m voice calls, 2h 41m screen on with multiple speed test ran throughout the day, some camera use (photo and video) and lots of web browsing. Today (second charge), I'm @ 10h 2m with 43% battery remaining. Use as follows: 2h 1m voice calls 1h35m screen on, a few speed test, some camera use and moderate browsing. The second day constitutes normal use for me. I unplugged @ 7:00 a.m. and it's now after 5 with 43% remaining. My Inspire never got this kind of battery life. I'm happy:D There is no option to disable LTE. I'm in an LTE area and it doesn't seem to be a factor, battery life for me is excellent!

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's my first use off a full charge. I didn't fully charge the phone after I activated it though, and used it for a little bit. Not sure if with this battery that'd affect it.

Mostly on the LTE network, switching between that and the "4G" network, with some WiFi in there. I think I have both my mail accounts set to push, but I'm probably going to change that, should help a little bit.

2012-05-05_18-39-21.png

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hm, did you actually make calls, and the likes?

Here's my first use off a full charge. I didn't fully charge the phone after I activated it though, and used it for a little bit. Not sure if with this battery that'd affect it.

Mostly on the LTE network, switching between that and the "4G" network, with some WiFi in there. I think I have both my mail accounts set to push, but I'm probably going to change that, should help a little bit.

Click to view quoted image

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Hm, did you actually make calls, and the likes?

Some text messages, a bunch of web browsing and picture taking. Facebook, Twitter, a few games. I was on a train for some of the day, so the switching between LTE, 4G and sometimes losing service might have affected it a bit.

neoenigma

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Currently at 67%. 12h and 33 minutes on battery. Screen on time only 1 hour and 30 minutes though. Haven't been using it very heavily. Still really happy with it so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87