Another quirky experience ordering an AT&T phone

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, not sure if you followed my dilemma regarding my purchase of the Galaxy Note, but long story short AT&T tried being semi shady and then my phone messed up a lot so I returned it in lieu of the One X. Since ordering I have finished the terms and conditions and accepted my renewed contract. I waited the 24 hours required to check my status for my order and nothing was there, so I called. Nobody could tell me what was going on or where my order was. They couldn't even find the order number but they all assured me they saw my order and that it was on its way. Well that was Monday that I ordered it and it's now Wednesday and they still can't find it. I have talked to probably close to two dozen people and only one guy was kind of helpful by saying he created a case to find my order and provide me with shipping. I work a lot and live close to my work but I want to be assured nobody in my apartment complex takes the package off my door step. Still have no idea what is going on and was wondering if anyone had any experiences like this with returning phones via the telephone sales for AT&T. Also, if anyone on here works for AT&T and can provide some insight that would be helpful as well. I just want some answers. Looking forward to this phone getting to me, using a flip Samsung phone is almost unbearable compared to the Note and iPhone 4s haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699