Has anyone on AT&T bought Nova 3?

iJITSU

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I always dismissed the "fragmentation"argument until recently when I began trying to download/play Gameloft games. One is compatible with these devices/not compatible with these devices, etc. Irritating to spend money on an app, switch to another phone with the same OS, and not be able to use what I paid for. Still prefer Android to other options and gameplay isn't enough to sway my opinion, but this is a downside to countless hardware configurations.

abhijit1289

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
They're incompatible with all ICS quad core and s4 phones including sgs3. However if you are rooted you could use a ROM for the international one x that can change the devices ID. Ex: pkmn 5.0 by j4n87.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

gdbjr

Banned
Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
They're incompatible with all ICS quad core and s4 phones including sgs3. However if you are rooted you could use a ROM for the international one x that can change the devices ID. Ex: pkmn 5.0 by j4n87.

So they aren't really incompatible if you can simply change that device ID and make them work. They are just poorly written apps.

abhijit1289

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
So they aren't really incompatible if you can simply change that device ID and make them work. They are just poorly written apps.

Yeah u cud say that! Game loft really should support the current generation of devices! :)