AT&T orders

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Indeed, it's a good feeling at least knowing it's in possession of UPS. But I am still pissed off from being fed inaccurate info and creating the expectation that I would have the device yesterday.

Mine also was in Louisville and is heading to Ohio for delivery. I set a 2 hour window (whoopty do) for 215p-415p. Hoping I can still get home before delivery just to make sure no other glitches occur like the driver thinking it needs a signature.
I basically get a new phone every year and this is the first time I've had a problem with delivery, and understanding that they are dealing with a mass delivery situation, I will give them a pass this one time.

It would have been nice to have had this weekend to get it set up, but that was just not meant to be. And I can afford to be a little more understanding because I work from home, so I don't have to worry about being home when they deliver the phone, so that is a big advantage I have over most other people ordering new phones. Hopefully the remainder of the delivery goes smoothly for both of us. :)

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
@f1nzup @mlblack16 @kevinpleasants I was hoping this happened for yall!!! I'm glad you're starting to see some progress.
Thank you. I saw UPS on my street in my subdivision. He went to one of my neighbor's house. I've never seen them deliver on a Saturday, so I was happy to see him, but he passed my house on the way out LOL. So I'll just wait until Monday.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Thank you. I saw UPS on my street in my subdivision. He went to one of my neighbor's house. I've never seen them deliver on a Saturday, so I was happy to see him, but he passed my house on the way out LOL. So I'll just wait until Monday.
Yeah the whole Next Day Air Saver was pointless. I don't think ATT shipped on 1/25. They just created labels and UPS rightly figured only an idiot would ship with that option on a Friday, considering that shipping option doesn't deliver on weekends. As a result, UPS estimated our delivery dates accordingly, based on Thursday's labels bring created.

I think the ATT staff in Plainfield, IN dropped the ball and didn't actually get the phones out until it was too late.

ATT already sent me a customer service survey on how they did with my order. I filled the entire 1000 character (or whatever max was) entry field

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
@f1nzup @mlblack16 @kevinpleasants I was hoping this happened for yall!!! I'm glad you're starting to see some progress.
Thanks. We will eventually get there. Meanwhile, a few more accessories roll in for a phone I don't have yet.

I am stoked about a portable mag-safe charger with kickstand that I plan to use during workdays when I'm watching YouTube content instead of doing my job
IMG_20240127_153943.jpgIMG_20240127_153937.jpg

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
@mlblack16 That's a great use of your time until the eagle lands

Can u link that case/accessory? It looks nice and keeps the contrasting black frame going. Functional too

See the screenshot of a review. I also did a chat with someone at the company. She said it will fast wireless charge but not super fast wireless charging. Good enough for me!Screenshot_20240127_175032_Chrome.jpg

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
@mlblack16 That's a great use of your time until the eagle lands

Can u link that case/accessory? It looks nice and keeps the contrasting black frame going. Functional too
Forgot to mention. Even though this is 20% off due to their sale, I still ordered through Amazon. If you use the code, it puts you below the amount needed for free shipping. So, I just used Amazon because I have Prime and if I have any issues with it not working, well Amazon is like Walmart just about with accepting returns

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the whole Next Day Air Saver was pointless. I don't think ATT shipped on 1/25. They just created labels and UPS rightly figured only an idiot would ship with that option on a Friday, considering that shipping option doesn't deliver on weekends. As a result, UPS estimated our delivery dates accordingly, based on Thursday's labels bring created.

I think the ATT staff in Plainfield, IN dropped the ball and didn't actually get the phones out until it was too late.

ATT already sent me a customer service survey on how they did with my order. I filled the entire 1000 character (or whatever max was) entry field
I think that's exactly what happened to. They actually paid for Next Day Air Saver delivery and not deliver to or have UPS pick up the phones is dumb.

Reactions: mlblack16

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Forgot to mention. Even though this is 20% off due to their sale, I still ordered through Amazon. If you use the code, it puts you below the amount needed for free shipping. So, I just used Amazon because I have Prime and if I have any issues with it not working, well Amazon is like Walmart just about with accepting returns
Good lookin out. Prime it is. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello