Google+ suddenly not working correctly.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
If I load G+, it comes up with a blank page where the posts should be. I can't refresh either. If I force close the app and re-load it works, but if I click a post, it brings up a random other post. If I back out and click the post again it opens.

Anyone else notice this?

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
If I load G+, it comes up with a blank page where the posts should be. I can't refresh either. If I force close the app and re-load it works, but if I click a post, it brings up a random other post. If I back out and click the post again it opens.

Anyone else notice this?

So you're the one guy still using G+. :D All kidding aside, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Play Store?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Wtf? I can't uninstall it. Did the latest update to the One X include G+? I can only disable it.. LOVELY..

Charmaine Sims

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site

Anyone else notice this?

Yes...when ever I try to open my google+it always reading that unfortunately google stop working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non